reinvention…it can seem like magic.
verb(used with objectect)
1.to invent again or anew, especially without knowing that the invention already exists.
2.to remake or make over, as in a different form:
At 60, he reinvented himself as a volunteer. We have an opportunity to reinvent
3.to bring back; revive:to reinvent trust and
We hear about people that have “invented apps” and made millions… simply by being in the right place at the right time.
Teenagers that invested new platforms for social media and sold them for literally billions.
What about Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook fame? He started Facebook as a hobby and right out of college took it public and now it is one of the top ten most valuable corporations in the world. Or Steve Jobs or Richard Branson? Or Mark Cuban?
And what about the people that “invented” Uber and Airbnb… where a simple match between buyers and sellers produced companies within literally months that are now worth BILLIONS?
And we think “why can’t that be me?”
Did these people have something special…
or was it just an accident?
• A young dentist employed by a small dental practice decides to break off on his own… his parents lend him the money to start his practice but, despite graduating in the top 10% of his class and have built a small but loyal following working for someone else…he simply doesn’t know how to build a practice. The marketing classes he took at the University aren’t applicable and the advice he’s gotten from consultants and other places hasn’t resulted in new business. He is scared that he will lose the money that his parents lent him and doesn’t know where to turn.
• A small, five man roofing company in a town of 250,000… he has always received rave reviews for his work… but he has always been on a shoestring budget and simply doesn’t know what to do to expand. And his competition, two other companies have been in the area for nearly a quarter century each. He is on life stupport and sees no opportunity for growth as he believes he has tried almost everything.
• A realtor that has been working for a small firm with a market area of slightly over 100,000. Competition has always been fierce but he knew that when he started. He has knocked on doors, made cold calls, sent out flyers… everything they suggested to him in training but he knows that he will be out of business in 3 months unless things turn around.
• A cabinet shop in a town of 10,000 with a target market population of around 75,000 has been affected by a slowdown in the local economy. He has always gotten by because he has been there for 30 years and has done well and has a good reputation. But this slowdown is severe as at least 4000 are directly out of work and the local economy is slumping badly. He is scared that he will lose everything he has built and has no clue how to counteract it.
• A high school grad has worked as a part time mechanic for years and all of his friends know how great he is and no one will go to any other mechanic… so he starts his own business. And for a while, business is good… but gradually people move away and he doesn’t know what to do to get new people in his door… DESPITE the fact that he is probably the best mechanic in five counties. Is it possible for him to get new clients or referrals from the old ones? … or is he “dead in the water?”
• OR simply someone who wants a change … and MORE out of life.
Over 80% of all small businesses will be out of business in less than 5 years.
. But all of us toss those figures out the window because, like the businesses above… we all know that we will succeed.
At least in the beginning.
I want to show you that ALL of these people have the capability of “reinventing” themselves.
No, not changing who they are… but rather… how their marketplace sees them. And turning them into the ONE person that has the
answers and the solutions that everyone in his or her market seeks.
It’s not magic… it’s not just semantics…
I call it the Reinvention Protocol and I want to show you “how it works” and exactly what it can do for you.
Keep reading because it seems impossible now … or maybe like magic… but when I explain what happened to me and how it can all be applied to almost all stagnant or even dying businesses I know that it will make perfect sense to you.
I want to tell you a story that truly is “stranger than fiction”
One that I don’t think I would believe if I had read it.
But it happened to me… all of it.
And I want to show you what happened to me and how you can do the same, “almost impossible” things that I did.
Then I want to explain EXACTLY why it doesn’t happen to more people and what you can do immediately to reinvent yourself. AND succeed.
And I will explain exactly what REINVENTION really means and how it can really transform your life…
is it magic
Maybe…but like anything worthwhile…it needs a set of directions, a playbook from someone who has done exactly what you are going through… and the ability to simply following directions… one step at a time.
Get ready for the ride…because your directions are finally here.
This is what I did…
I retired at age 56, moved to a foreign country because I couldn’t afford to live in the U.S. … and we planned to “kick back, relax, and enjoy life.”
But I couldn’t even though we were living in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
So I started another business… and within 18 months we hit the $3 million dollar mark, were dominating our marketplace, and had been featured in Newsweek magazine, and were regarded as authorities in our own market.
“Randy Berg should be a legend. For heaven’s sake, this is a guy that is a retired printer from Minnesota. He became the leading real estate company and developer in the country of Costa Rica and made himself a fortune. I saw it… and all I can say is that the things he did should be a curriculum for ALL small businesses. You want to learn from someone who has done it all and done it
Tom W. , Raleigh, NC
And I had no experience, no investment money, no “connections”, and honestly, I was totally and completely “winging it” from Day One.
Oh, I was also severely hearing impaired and wore two hearing aids.
It is a story about massive success …with the odds similar to winning the lottery… It is about snakes in the garden…drug dealers, armed guards, huge publicity, corruption, Interpol, and ultimately… a crash.
But you need to know… if you have your own company or are thinking of starting one… the exact steps I took to achieve what I did…and how to avoid the pitfalls and failures that inevitably will happen.
And I can guarantee that no matter what condition your company is in today… you can achieve the life and goals that you planned for… in the very beginning.
I want to tell you what the Reinvention Protocol can do for you.
So that you can do the same for yourself… AND avoid the pain that I had to go through.
I am almost 70 now… and what I learned on “my last great adventure” was truly a gift to me…
Even now though I didn’t recognize it at the time.
But now… in hindsight and after time…I understand how remarkable it all really was.
Here goes… stay with me…
The first time I encountered “reinvention” was in Costa Rica… where I lived for over a decade.
“It was on the outskirts of a small, coffee producing village. My car was making strange noises and I had stopped to get directions to a mechanic. I was shown to a local “gringo”… a non-native… named Johnny.
After telling him the problem, I listened to him ramble for about an hour… turns out he was “hiding” from the IRS back in the States and he had been for almost 7 years.
His story was pretty simple… he was a mechanic back in the States, New Jersey to be exact… and had his own shop. He got behind with his payroll taxes and things went from bad to worse. He saw no way out… except to disappear. So he went to Costa Rica and simply disappeared… he dropped off the radar and simply kept a low profile.
He said “it wasn’t difficult to open my own shop using someone else’s name and an anonymous corporation. I manage to earn enough with my own shop here to buy what I need to live on and even enjoy life here a bit. I got remarried, have a family here and have the respect of the locals.”
I said “aren’t you worried about them finding you?”
He said “they don’t know where I am… I have been gone for 7 years and no one back home has a clue that I’m even alive.”
I found out later that there are literally thousands of people in Costa Rica that are “hiding”… from something or someone.
They have REINVENTED themselves”.
This was going to be our last “great adventure”.
I have to tell you that we did not move down with a pension or much in the way of savings that we had accumulated over the past decades. I was mid 50s and my wife was ten years younger. We were taking a big gamble… at least for us.
We absolutely loved it. The country, the people, the wildlife… everything about it was what we hoped it would be.We purchased land… two acres in
the country, overlooking a small town and planted in coffee … and with a nearby river. And we built our first house.And even though we knew no one in the country,
knew not one word of Spanish, or anything about construction … we encountered virtually no obstacles that we couldn’t overcome.We travelled around the country …
saw beaches, islands, and volcanoes… we were never bored.
Keep in mind that this was all part of my “reinvention”
because I really had no idea what I was doing.
But I was starting to become “antsy.”
Maybe it was my Type A personality but I always liked challenges and, even though “paradise” was great… I was restless.
So I decided to start a real estate company… even though I knew absolutely nothing about real estate in Costa Rica.
But I did it anyway.
Built a website… because all of the other realtors had them.
Figured out how to send emails and write a little in forums and chatrooms about Costa Rica.
And slowly started talking to more and more people online about their “retirement” or investment in a foreign country.
You’ve heard the phrase “fake it ’till you make it”?
That phrase was written for me.
I had no clue, and probably not much sense either. But it WAS a challenge. I just didn’t know how much of a challenge at the time… or how big a mountain this really was.
I started writing a little newsletter about our adventures and sending it out to the few readers I had accumulated. It wasn’t much… just visits to neighboring towns and maybe writing about the wildlife and the different small restaurants in town… but it was new to the readers I had.
And remember, to them… I was an “expert”… I was there, on the ground, “living the dream”.
Who would know how little I “really” knew? This was the internet after all…
But I still knew more than 99.9% of my readers.
I hired someone to find properties… and before long people were visiting and I was showing them properties. I was definitely “learning on the job.”
But no one knew that either.
And I was slowly becoming “known” because I was doing a few things right. (remember, I didn’t know they were “right” at the time, though) and I could tell that, little by little, things were happening.
I want to “fast forward” a little at this point because a lot happened during my 11 years in Costa Rica and I just want to hit the highlights… because they’re important to my message here.
After a few sales and adding a few more people to my list of potential buyers and revamping our website (again and again… the designer only spoke Spanish… no English) I got a call one day in response to an email I had sent out.
It was Newsweek.
They were interested in talking to someone “who had retired and knew about baby boomers living in a foreign country”.
Within a month my wife and I were featured.
Then Investors’ Business Daily followed and others.
And business skyrocketed.
A lot of little things were being done too, which I can describe later which contributed to our growth as well… things like “branding”, regular newsletters, writing Ebooks and articles, and doing an occasional advertisement in small , local expat online papers. Social media was still virtually unknown. And in the beginning we were on dialup, believe it or not. Internet was definitely not widespread in Costa Rica just after the new millennium. It was still like being back in the 50s, which contributed to the country’s charm… even though for me, it was frustrating at times.
We became, arguably, the top real estate company in the country selling to North American “baby boomers”. For the last few years we were there, we were averaging over $3 million per year and our average sale was probably no more than $40,000.
A short story which illustrates the amount of trust we inspired:
If we had a particularly good value in a property we would send out what I called a “digital postcard” with the details of the offer on it. We made certain that our subscriber base knew what these postcards meant and that they were not just a thinly disguised way of selling a property which was nothing special.
I would normally have the property sold within fifteen minutes after sending… and the buyer… at least half of the time would send the funds for his purchase via wire transfer without even seeing or inspecting his purchase!
At the time, it seemed normal. I found out much later how truly remarkable and ABNORMAL it really was to have this happen… and even on a regular basis. It was (and still is) unheard of.
My subscribers and potential buyers trusted me and our firm.
The “things” that were, in retrospect, the most valuable are the most difficult to describe. Most of us know what AUTHORITY is… and we hear about the ability to “inspire trust”… but how to you tell someone “how to do it?”
This is what everyone wants to achieve. If you possess this quality and ability to inspire your prospects and potential clients… there is nothing that you cannot accomplish.
So… exactly how did I do it?
And can it really be passed out and taught to someone else?
In a word… the answer is YES.
It took a disaster and a catastrophe for me to actually dissect everything that happened to me in Costa Rica and to itemize the “why’s” of our accomplishments…
But now… the “Reinvention Protocol” itemizes exactly what must be done to achieve this extraordinary degree of success.
If you have ever heard the story of the monkey that had access to a typewriter… and the odds of him typing a story that rivalled one of Shakespeare’s plays… well, those were about the odds of my being successful in Costa Rica.
Is this “Reinvention Protocol” difficult? Can anyone do it?
Difficult is a matter of definition… ANYONE can do it, the people that don’t are choosing to fail. If you put in the time and follow the directions, YOU WILL SUCCEED
What exactly does the Reinvention Protocol do?
First off, let me say that almost no one goes through exactly what I did…and I am embarrassed to say that I really didn’t recognize what I was doing in the first years of my “new venture” in Costa Rica…
I was simply putting one foot in front of the other… and doing what “felt” right.
Now, I am not going to tell you some mystical story about how I was guided by an unseen hand or that I had visions. I didn’t.
Nor did I have a book of instructions or a mentor or guru that told me what to do.
I honestly was simply doing what made sense to me at the time.
Everyone talks about what geniuses– people like Steve Jobs were– And we want to “learn their secrets”… and we dream of escaping… and simply “starting over” and discovering “new and different lives”…
But their secrets are in the doing.
There are tens of thousands of books, tutorials and videos about running companies and “how to become successful”…
But there are very few consultants or “playbooks” written by people who have “been there and done that” or that have actual steps that can be followed to achieve the goals that every business wants.
And candidly… the “best” and most successful companies of today follow a very simple set of directions (a good example is Uber or Airbnb who do nothing more than match a need with someone who can supply it… no big investments, a simply formula and yet each makes BILLIONS yearly )
The biggest problem is that people simply do not take action.
The people that are successful take different paths to reach their goals… many common to almost everyone, but the main thing… they took action. And in many cases, they failed over and over again.
But most of you know this too.
That is why so very few people succeed…fear of failure.
This is why so many people say that they succeed with a mentor or someone standing behind them… because that “someone” FORCES you to take action. By whatever means necessary.
Now, I am not a mentor… yes, I do consulting work but I want to tell you exactly what needs to be done so that you can get started… immediately.
Without spending a fortune or wasting anymore time.
I want to give you a “playbook”, a set of instructions, a manual… and I want you to understand the “whys” of “why Reinvention Protocol works”.
I am guessing that you have had a lot of “snake oil” in the past that hasn’t work for you so … you are skeptical.
You should be. I know I would be… it’s natural.
But I am betting that you will recognize what I will show you is the “real thing”…
But a word of warning… if you are not ready to take action… this book will not produce anything for you.
These books ( three total…two are links included in my main book ) were written specifically for people that need help… and I wholeheartedly believe
that you are getting value and information that you cannot even get from people that will charge you $1000s of
dollars…. The Reinvention Protocol is the product of success AND failure… but it was assembled by someone who has
run a successful business… someone who can tell you what NEEDS to be done to not only do a “hijack” on your
marketplace but achieve levels that you honestly thought were impossible. I did it and I want to tell you
exactly what I did… in black and white.
And you are not getting complicated systems or processes with WAY too many moving parts. I am a big believe in the KISS system… “Keep it Simple, Stupid.”
In order for anything to work it has to be easily explained, actionable and ABOVE ALL, it has to be implemented in order to work. Most people do NOT take action and it is my goal to make it as simple as possible for you to take immediate action and see immediate results.
I will show you what it did for me…exactly how it works and what I firmly believe it can do for you.
I can promise you one thing… if you implement even ONE of the things I did…
it will help your business more than you can even imagine.
I also want to make certain that you understand what “reinvention” really means because it is not literally changing yourself. It is about how your marketplace sees you.
Look at it this way… IF you are the best dentist or mechanic in the entire city or even your county…if no one knows how good you are… it does you no good. Your market has to perceive you as THE BEST and the only REAL and clear cut choice in your entire market…and that will get you where you want to be and is your end goal.
That being said…
THAT IS REINVENTION.
Not physically changing… but ensuring that people see you as their only alternative that can quickly fix and solve their problem.
That is reinvention.
And that is what will change your life, if you follow the directions. Yet, hardly anyone does.
Here is what the Reinvention Protocol can do for you and what the book contains:
1. I will show you how to quickly and easily get more leads and traffic than you thought possible. This is not traffic that is a “one shot wonder” or untargeted buyers that do you no good. This is traffic that wants what you have… and I will show you how to convert a larger percentage than you thought possible. All business owners obsess over traffic and nearly all have been disappointed with promises in the past… but NOT THIS TIME. I will show you how simple getting leads and potential buyers really is. No more “smoke and mirrors.”
2. I will show you how to configure a large part of your business so that leads “automatically” come to you without doing anything more than simple setup. I will also show you exactly how to
set up a program so that your business generates you passive and immediate income without you doing more than sending an email. It will give you an asset than you can tap into whenever you wish. And well over 90% of businesses are NOT doing it now, nor do they have any idea how to do it. And yes, it can be used by a large percentage of you to tap into if you are in a short term “pinch”.
3. If you cannot do things that many consider simple… like setting up a website… or autoresponder… or writing a newsletter… we will show you exactly how to get them done, where to go and how to get it done for literally pennies on the dollar. This is invaluable. Having access to this information is what you dreamed about when you first started your company and business… but you had no idea how to do it. You will see exactly how to automate a HUGE portion of your business.
4. How will show you how to get publicity…exactly how I did it and the simple methods which will have writers, reporters and bloggers beating down your door… not to mention buyers.
5. I will show you the good, bad and ugly about PPC and PPV… (pay per click and pay per view). The so called experts will tell you that it is the BEST… but most of the time it is nothing more than a money drain. I will show you the best ways to get paid and unpaid traffic. And this is the type of traffic that will get you referrals and get you to the top of your marketplace. One shot wonders like some experts in PPC can’t do this. You can.
6. I will show you how to tell stories, forge relationships with your list (your customers) and your potential and present clients so that they will damn near follow you to the ends of the earth. I had many of my readers and list actually send me money for real estate completely sight unseen! I cannot tell you what a rush this will give you… once you have established this type of relationship with your list you will never have to worry about money again. No one teaches this like you will see it here. And this is one of the things that I definitely do best.
7. I want you to have access to my own internet marketing course… I call it the KISS System ( Keep It Simple, Stupid ). In today’s business world and marketplace none of us can afford to be without AT LEAST a basic knowledge of the internet, the online world, how it operates AND how it affects you. You do not have to do it all yourself but the background and education will give you the knowledge to make informed decisions about your own business. Over 100 bite size videos on all different online topics.
8. It is absolutely crucial and necessary that you differentiate yourself from your competition. If you do not standout… NO ONE will pay attention to you. Advertising agencies charge tens of thousands of dollars to brand you and make certain that people notice you… and most of the time they don’t do a very good job. We do… and I can promise you that we will give you a sure fire way to ensure that you are noticed by your potential buyers so that you become their first choice in your marketplace.This knowledge is something you will find nowhere else and it gives you step by step instructions on how to assemble and brand yourself so that you become THE expert and authority in your own marketplace. simply about publishing a few articles for content… this is a huge part of “reinventing” yourself so that you become exactly the one person you wanted to become in the very beginning… the one person that your marketplace automatically sees and remembers first.
9. You will have access to my library ofEbooks so that you can better relate to how you need to format your own for your specific marketplace. You will also see samples of my newsletters which will illustrate what I did to achieve the relationships like I want you to have… with your list. This is unavailable nowhere else and I have never found anyone else that has built the type of relationships that we forged and built. You will see exactly how we did it.
10. I will show you how to monetize several of your assets to generate almost immediate cash… This is so simple that you will kick yourself when you see how it is done. And it can be set up to generate monthly revenue. Many people that set this up… increase their income by as much as 25% by simply tapping into… and setting up, a system which requires almost no work. If this sounds like magic… it isn’t. You will learn why 95% of small businesses don’t use this. Most consultants charge a continuing monthly fee or even a % of the profits generated. This is HUGE for many of you whose revenues need a jumpstart NOW.
11. We will examine your website to ensure that it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do… and if it is not we will discuss what action to take. We will also examine whether or not your readers and potential clients can read your website and information on a mobile phone or a tablet… Over half of all online readers are on their smart phone in today’s market.
Are you overwhelmed yet? Or maybe disbelieving?
I don’t blame you … I had to learn most of these things totally on my own… running my own business. They are not simply something I am” teaching” … I have been in the trenches… the same as you… and I can tell you exactly how all of these things worked FOR ME and how they can work the same way for you. This is real.
“DOES THE REINVENTION PROTOCOL ACTUALLY CONTAIN ALL OF THE THINGS ABOVE?? I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE.”
Yes. And a lot more that I didn’t mention above.
Back when I lost it all and moved back to Minnesota, it took me a year to totally dissect what I had learned… all of it, the “good, bad, and the ugly.” And while almost a full decade was an undisputed success, it all fell apart in the end. I will admit that mistakes were made here as well that I wish I could take back. And all I can really do is spell out the things that will aid you in your search…as well as warn you about the negatives too.
And I promise you that all of what I will show you is easy to implement and easy to understand …. It is not like many of the so called systems of methods that sound great… except there is always something missing.
You have my promise that The ReinventionProtocol works like nothing else. That is a fact…
But in all fairness I have to warn you about the one thing that will cause failure faster than anything else…
And I promise you…it is the KISS OF DEATH.
Remember what I said earlier… inaction will kill you.
I took steps in the beginning that worked out… many of them … but when I got back to Minnesota after it all crashed… I was afraid to try again and was afraid of failing. And it took a long time before I was willing to try.
I had become spoiled and had nothing but success for so long I had forgotten that failing is part of the journey too. And it is… because it shows us how to stay on the right path.
Are you thinking “this is just another scam… like all of the other crap that I bought before”. No one can get all of this for virtually nothing.”
I would think the same thing…
EXCEPT FOR ONE LITTLE THING… the price of the book “The Reinvention Protocol”
“Sounds great…but WHAT’S THE CATCH.”
Simple… I want you to read my book and fully understand what it did for me AND what it can do for you… and most importantly WHY IT WORKS.
I wish I had access to something like The Reinvention Protocol 40 years ago because I would have done things differently. And now that I am nearing 70, the important things in my life have changed. It is about the journey and it is about the people that I care about.
And it is also about a legacy… corny as that may sound.
You see, I know that what I am writing is a direct result of my Costa Rican adventures and what followed after…”the good, bad and the ugly”.
And in order to have as much meaning as possible I need others to read my book and my writings.
Because they work… they changed my life, and they have the potential to change yours.
That is why I also consult and work directly with clients on a one on one basis. I know that most small business owners are busy people… and they want action now. They don’t have time to do the things that HAVE TO BE DONE. They are the decision makers but don’t mess with the details.
But they still want them to work.
AND each business is different.
Remember, what I teach and do…I have done. I am not a copywriter or guy who sells snake oil. Life is too short for that.
Each business is different and corrective action must suit the situation. What you see in my book is specific but a great many people do not have the time to implement action. Many whine and complain but never take action… and their business becomes one of the 80% who fail.
I work with very few people… and am very careful who I choose. And I honestly regard this as my “calling” and my passion. For example, I am phenomenal at branding and differentiating each business to help each one start their own personal climb to the top of their individual marketplace. I am not fantastic at getting your company to the top of page one in the search engines… but one of my employees is… he is the best.
In short, I want people to have the opportunity to see that there IS a WAY OUT… and better yet, the directions to GET OUT of the position you are in.
REINVENTION is not a mystical, “pie in the sky” journey. It will make each individual, unique business and individual into the best in their class. Reinvention is simple… And I want you to see that it is not magic, it is action that is best taught by someone who has done it before.
And lastly, I want you to achieve what you set out to in the very beginning… the freedom, the money, the extra time… and sometimes just the things that you can give your family will make it all worthwhile. This honestly has the power to do just that.
My book is totally free… no strings attached… because I don’t want anyone that cannot afford what I SHOULD be charging …. Owning your own business is tough… a lot more difficult than most of us thought in the very beginning. We need all the help we can get. And this is my contribution.
I know that many of you don’t believe what is being offered here. I doubt if I would… but I also know that I would grab it because if I didn’t … I would always be remembering when I read about The Reinvention Protocol and asking myself “what if…?”
Grab it below… take the first step… and promise me that when you read the book, you WILL take action.
..start the adventure… and your journey
Your complimentary copy of The Reinvention Protocol is waiting for you… the updated 2016 edition.
There is no charge… and remember, this book is not just a simple introduction. It contains nearly ALL of the instructions and protocols that I used to build a $30 million business in a completely different marketplace. The instructions and details are actionable today .
To download your copy immediately… just click here and it’s yours.
There is no charge and no obligation whatsoever…
24 hours a day delivery, anytime of day or night.
“I sincerely wish all of you the very best… I hope that all of you take the time to read and study The Reinvention Protocol as I know it can change your life as much as it has changed mine.
My contact numbers are below and I am always available to answer questions.
I wish you all a successful reinvention.”